A rustic yet elegant restaurant. We offer traditional, home made cuisine, just like our grandmothers used to cook, slowly, using only the best seasonal produce. Recognized in the Michelin Guide since 1982.
Our restaurant offers you the chance to enjoy a cuisine which, together with the originality of our dishes, which uses only the best local produce, will delight the most demanding palates and surprise you all. It is, in short, a cuisine filled with flavors and sensations, among which stand out, among others, Rabbit with Mustard, artichokes stuffed with seafood, duck leg with pears and our renowned dessert trolley.
- Starters at La Taverna: Traditional Catalán Esqueixada cod, roasted vegetables, potato salad, charcuterie and green salad (minimum 2 people)
- Cannelloni in the style of grandpa Miquel, with melted Cadí cheese.
- Grated artichoke hearts stuffed with fish and seafood in a béchamel sauce.
- Fish and seafood cake in a mild leek sauce.
- Grilled eggplant filled with meat and ham.
- Trinxat of the Taverna, with bacon, black pudding and kipper.
- Pumpkin and mushroom cream
- Prawn salad seasoned with rosemary scented oil on a tomato pulp.
- Baked chicken stuffed with raisins, prunes and apple.
- Lamb in Catalan champagne – Cava- with onion and tomato.
- Duck leg with pears.
- Rabbit with Dijon mustard baked in papillote.
- Pig’s trotters with turnips from La Cerdanya.
- Stewed partridge with mushrooms.
- Boar Civet.
- Beef tenderloin from the Pyrenees.
- Lamb chops from Castellbó
DESSERT TASTING FROM OUR CART
- Lemon Cake.
- Raspberry mousse with caramelized egg yolk.
- Cream profiteroles with hot chocolate.
- Apple puff pastry with pear compote.
- Flan crown
- Pears in wine from Puigcerdà.
* All desserts are home made.
* All sauces and salads, except in winter, are made from produce from our gardens.
The restaurant is open for lunch every day except for Thursday and Saturday nights. We suggest you make your reservation on 00 34 973 38 40 20.